Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Topaz









I'm so excited to be talking to you about this product.Firstly I can't begin to express my feelings towards the beautiful shade of this creamy glistening pot of prettiness. This beautiful golden, champagne works perfectly as a natural looking wash of colour for people with fair skin like I have, and adds a beautiful lustre and shimmer to the eyelid. As for the formula of the product itself, the eyeshadow does an impeccable job at staying put all day without any signs of creasing. Additionally it does an awesome job at acting as a base for powder eyeshadows, and I find it primes them really effectively. This is the first Smashbox product i have tried and I am seriously impressed. Smashbox I will be back at your counter soon, that is a promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment